Opened in fall 2012, the Louis P. Ciminelli Recital Hall features a dedicated green room, fully restored 1956 Mason & Hamlin concert grand piano, and state-of-the-art recording studio. This incredible new facility is used for student and faculty recitals, guest artist performances and to teach and produce sound recording. Peer-to-peer collaboration is possible through advanced computer networking, allowing musicians to simultaneously perform with others around the globe in real time. Throughout the design of this performance space, every aesthetic and acoustic detail have been meticulously crafted.
To learn more about the recital hall and naming opportunities, please contact Bradley Fuster.